Spring Cleaning – Where to find help…
As soon as Spring arrives bringing the clear air (or in Texas the spring snow of pollen) and chirping birds, some people throw their windows open (at least after the pollen settles) and dance around fairy style with a duster as their wand. They clean and love it. I’m not that person. I finally realized I need help. You can read “You might need help if…” just by clicking on the link. (You know it’s a link because it’s in a different color.)
I’ve admitted I need help. Now what?
Where to find help…
- Reputable cleaning service.
- Ask friends for referrals of house cleaners.
- House swap with a friend – help each other with spring cleaning – cheapest way to find help!
- Mother’s helper – teens that help with easy organizing jobs.
- Home Organizers
- Do you have kids? Even little ones can put socks on their hands to clean baseboards!
Wipe the grime off the widows, move a pile or two and open the widows. Enjoy the light and be inspired! With the new life of Spring, breathe some new life into your house! If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask!